Your privacy is important to Peraair.com. To better protect your privacy We provide this notice explaining Peraair.com online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, Peraair.com makes it available on Our homepage, from every internal Webpage in the footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. The notice describes the principles and practices that apply to the Personal Information collected from the Users of Our services via Our Web site, telephone or e-mail communications, contests, or other surveys and interactions.
Peraair.com, Us or Our means Pera Air and Tourism, Inc. (Doing Business As [d.b.a.] Kaktüs Tourism Travel Agency).
Web site means www.peraair.com, as well as its sister sites and Web pages, and any domestic or international-owned or managed Web site of Pera air and Tourism that may be accessed through it.
Disclose means to release, transfer, disseminate, or otherwise communicate all or any part of any record orally, in writing, or by electronic or any other means to any person or entity.
User means an individual or legal entity who has registered or who has provided personal information with the Web site.
Minor means any individual less than 18 years of age, or as defined under the laws of their jurisdiction or residence.
Personal Information means any recorded information about specific individual whose identity may be inferred from the information. This information includes, for example, name, e-mail and mailing address, phone number, account and billing information, and other information provided by a visitor to Our Web site or incidental to providing products and services to you.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any Personal Information to Us. If you choose to refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with services normally offered by Us.
We do not sell or market products to Minors. Minors are not eligible to register with, use or purchase services via the Web site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Minor, and will not deliberately use such information. If you are under 18, you may use the Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to Us or that is incidental to your use of Our services. The information We learn helps Us personalize and continually improve your experience with Us, and assists Us in providing for your vacation or business trips needs. Here are the types of information We gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on Our Web site or give Us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of Our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future vacations or business trips for you, improving Our Web site and communicating with you. Such information may include service and purchase information, User and billing information, and other volunteered information.
- E-mail Communications: We may retain copies of Our e-mail correspondence, or if you have received and opened correspondence. We also compare Our customer lists in an effort to avoid duplicate marketing.
- Incidental Information: We may collect information incidental to your visit of the Web site or purchase of products or services. Such information may include when you have visited the Web site or when you registered as a User.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the purposes of responding to and processing your requests for Our products and services:
- To record your travel preferences, to provide travel quotes, or make travel reservations on your behalf or to communicate with you about your travel plans;
- To process and track your transactions and to send information to affiliated travel agents and agencies via Our systems and software regarding Our products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, and collect and process product and services payments;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use Our Web site, inform you of new features on Our Web site or provide other information that may be of interest to Users;
- To personalize the service We provide to you, tailor your experience at Our Web site to your interests and make more appropriate travel recommendations;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about Our services, if you have subscribed to receive this information or you have not advised Us that you do not wish to receive such communications;
- To manage Our Web site, diagnose technical problems, improve content and allocate the resources of Our systems so that your experience with Our Web site is as efficient as possible;
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about Our products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide Our products or services;
- To audit compliance with Our policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
We do, at times, request credit card information, User ID, or national identification numbers to help plan and book vacations. Any such information is kept and maintained in accordance with Section VI below.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about Our customers is an important part of Our business, and We are not in the business of selling it to others. We will only share your Personal Information with Our authorized service providers that perform services or functions on Our behalf, as required by law, or as described below.
From time to time, We may Disclose Personal Information as follows:
- To those travel service providers with which you have or may make arrangements through Our Web site. For example, associated cruise lines, tour operators, wholesalers, travel agents and agencies, hotel or ground transport, attraction and travel insurance companies. We provide them only with the Personal Information needed to assist you in choosing and completing your purchases, as well as the booking and reservation of travel related products and services.
- To organizations that provide services for or on behalf of Us. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages and brochures, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These parties have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions.
- To protect Our Web site and Our rights under Our Travel Terms and Conditions and Legal Information; to protect Ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit Us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that We may sustain.
- Where the information is public.
HOW WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a User of Our Web site We will retain your Personal Information in Our database record in accordance with Our records management policy and applicable laws. This record consists of address and contact information, marketing preferences, a travel preferences section, reservation and booking information and a messaging section for communications between you and Us.
While this information may be periodically purged, the retention period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with Us. We may also need to retain certain information to prevent fraudulent activity; to protect Ourselves against liability, permit Us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that We may sustain; or if We believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
Your Personal Information will be stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by Us, located either at Our head office or at the office of service provider.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide Personal Information. Guest browsing is available on the Web site, even though Personal Information might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain services.
We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of your Personal Information, as well as a means of updating, correcting, or removing any Personal Information stored in your database record.
You always have the right to review the personal data you have stored with us. You can request your personal data by emailing Us at email@example.com. Please state request personal data in the subject line of your email.
If your personal data is incorrect, We will change it upon your request. You can also ask Peraair.com to remove your personal data from its database by sending Us an email to the same email address.
This Web site uses third-party cookies or pixels (transparent image files) to track Our online advertising activity and your response to it, allowing Us to tailor offers and information to your interests. This technology also allows Our advertising partners to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables Us to learn which advertisements bring users to Our website. Data collected from these cookies, or pixels, is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. The cookies We use do not detect any information that is stored on your computer.
We provide you with the opportunity to specifically choose the promotional marketing communications you wish to receive from Us. For e-mailed newsletters and promotional messages, you may adjust your marketing preferences through the Subscriber Log-in section or this can be accomplished sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your full name, street address and e-mail address, and specify that you don't want to continue receiving e-mail. You can also e-mail Us to request not to receive postal mail from Us. If you choose not to receive any of the promotional marketing services that We provide, then We will not send them to you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
To protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, We employ administrative, and technical safeguards to help protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information and to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access disclosure or modification of Personal Information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
peraair.com, its employees, contractors, and owners are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of any websites which it may link to.
Name of the Company: Pera Air & Tourism Inc d.b.a. Kaktüs Tourism Travel Agency
Legal Address: Cumhuriyet Mah.Nakiye Elgun Sok. 22 Osmanbey Apt. D.1 34380 Sisli Istanbul Turkey
Phone: +90 212 241 05 66
Fax: +90 212 241 72 88
This document was last updated November 02, 2015